Using Google Drive is a well-organized way to not just create and access files from anywhere, but also collaborate and share them with your friends or business partners.
Using the apps available in Google Drive, you can create a document, presentation, spreadsheet, drawing, or any forms. In this article, we will show you how you can add an account to your Google Drive on any Android device.
Follow the steps given below to add an account to your Google Drive:
- Open the Google Drive app from your home screen, or you can do it from the app drawer.
- Tap on the Next Arrow present in the bottom right corner of the start screen.
- Then tap on the Done button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Menu option. It looks like three horizontal lines. You will find it in the top left corner of your screen.
- Here you need to tap on the Dropdown Arrow. You will find it next to the current account that is associated with your Google Drive.
- Tap on the Add Account option.
- Then choose the type of account you want to use. You can even use Messenger or Twitter.
- If there’s a security pattern lock or PIN lock on your device, enter that security measure.
- Now you need to enter your Email address or Login credentials. This depends on what type of account you select to add.
- Click Next.
- Here you have to type in your Password.
- Tap the Next button present in the bottom right corner.
- Click Accept.
- Now you will see a circle next to a payment option, tap it.
- Then click Continue.
- Your account will now be added to your Android device, and you can start using it with other Google apps, like Gmail, Sheets, Docs, and more!
Thank you for reading. We hope this article will help you.
James Thomas is a self-professed security expert, he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at www.norton.com/setup