Apple recently launched a brand new and completely redesigned iPad Pro. It is well made very tidy and powerful device. It is incredibly powerful and has a bright and clear screen. This tablet is precisely positioned for those who really want to do stuff. The brand new iPad Pro is not just a robust portable gadget but has got some eye-catching designs as well. Apple’s has induced fight with notebook world, and this newly launched iPad is a powerful weapon in that. The iPad pro no longer serves a home button. It’s all Face ID and the Face ID has allowed Apple to make iPad’s side bezels slimmer. There is a giant beautiful screen.
New iPad Pro Price and Size
The smaller iPad Pro 11 will cost $799. To start with you can get it in Wi-Fi version. The new iPad Pro is available for ordering, and the release date will remain 7th of November. You may find the new iPad Pro 11 similar to 10.5, but it is much more expressive than that. One of the most excellent reasons for picking this new iPad up is the improvement in its looks. Gone are the large, cumbersome bezels on the sides. It has now been replaced with thinner ones. There is still room on the left side for sensors though such as the Face ID, front facing camera, etc.
Does it still have the Home Button
Yes, you have heard it right. The home button is now gone from the tablet. Users are barely bothered about its loss. It may make sense on the phone because your thumb falls on that spot. It is quite an effort to get your digit into the right place on a tablet. The smaller bezel doesn’t leave you with too little bezel to hold. Even though the corners are round, but it is still a comfortable experience.
A couple of other changes
- You will not find the lightning port now. The controversial port that Apple developed for iPhone 5 will not be presented on tablets. It has USB-C port that will permit you to connect an iPhone, camera or charge other devices.
- The smart connector on the back is moved from long edge to bottom of the tablet.
- The screen quality is excellent and has experienced massive improvement.
- It is combined with new Apple Pencil that sticks to the side of iPad and charges wirelessly.
- It is perfectly usable for video chatting camera.
- Sound quality on the speakers is highly impressive; it is even more impressive with woofer and tweeter array in each of four corners.
- The screen cannot display HDR content this time also.
iPad Pro has all the essential elements although the screen is smaller.
Go to your Apple store and grab an iPad Pro to explore some of its some beautiful features.
James Thomas is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber-security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for McAfee security products at mcafee.com/activate .