These days, the presence of the amount of Android virus is very less. It enters into the phones through some of the applications and penetrates in the Google Play Store. Generally, applications that are not downloaded from the Play Store makes the chances for the virus to enter onto the gadget higher. Such applications most of the time even lead hanging of the phone and breach of private information. So go through this blog carefully to avoid viruses from affecting your phone.
The method given below will work out on any of the Android phones.
- The question of whether my gadget has a virus is frequently asked
Whenever any phone has a virus, it stops working correctly. For instance, it can suddenly work slow or may observe high amounts of data usage.
- Significant information
There are plenty of advertisements moving around the websites that seem like error SMS and tempt you to press through or install something to solve the problem of your gadget. Remember not to go for it, as it will instead make you use the web or applications which will result in putting you on the issue that you thought in actual you were planning to solve it out.
Sadly, the virus will enter on the phone in this way.
- Method of staying away from the Virus
In safe mode, you need to reboot your phone.
According to the modal of your Android, your phone is working with, you need to do some steps to activate the safe mode.
- Firstly, tap the power icon on your phone, and then switch it off.
- After that, hold ‘ok’ on the Reboot to safe mode pop-up screen.
- Next, as you get in safe mode, navigate to Settings>Apps>Downloaded.
- See the number of applications and note the application that you don’t remember that have been downloaded by you earlier.
- Lastly, you need to delete the application by uninstalling it.
- In the initial stage only, avoid the virus
There are some methods so that you don’t get the virus on your Android in the initial phase itself.
- Fully updated phone- You can look at the latest security update under Security in the Settings.
- Rejecting downloading of applications outside Google Play store.
- Always use Android virus filter applications- To be protected with the help of a layer of security, prefer installing extra antivirus application by chance anything can be missed out through Google Play Protect.
James thomas is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup